Hope Capital case study
Hope Capital – A specialist provider of bridging loans of up to £5m for a term of up to 18 months.
- To create awareness of Hope Capital as a bridging lender when it had not long been established.
- To create a presence in the mortgage and bridging markets through a campaign of brand awareness, positioning Hope Capital as a thought leader.
- To take Hope Capital from a start-up to being seen as a respected part of the bridging market in the quickest time possible to help generate leads from a larger number of brokers and talk directly to potential borrowers.
- To make introductions to key journalists and find high profile ways to make an impact.
- To create website and social media content.
- To build credibility by entering Hope Capital into awards.
- To organise exhibitions and events.
The response by bClear:
bClear created a presence in the market for Hope Capital taking them from start-up to be one of the best-known bridging lenders in the market.
A total of 5,917 pieces of coverage achieved in seven years, with year-on-year increases. Coverage in 2020 was up by over 1,000 pieces compared to 2014.
From 2018 growth plan launch through to 2020, bClear wrote a total of 163 articles, 50 press releases and commented on 72 breaking news stories.
bClear continued to dramatically widen the range of publications Hope Capital appeared in with increasing national news coverage including front page in British mass market national newspapers in 2020.
bClear organised and wrote six different front cover, feature articles for Hope Capital.
In July 2020 Hope Capital won the Financial Reporter Equality Employer of the Year Award.
bClear rewrote the website twice; advised on and redrafted staff profiles for LinkedIn.
bClear regularly rewrote literature for event stands.
What the CEO said:
“We have been working with bClear since 2014 and during that time they have consistently delivered high volume and high-quality coverage across our target sector press and national media.
“But in addition, what has made bClear a valued partner is the wide range of services it has provided, such as direct mail content and website content including blogs, articles and case studies.
“This has all been essential to our business which has continued to grow and develop a media profile under the guidance of the team at bClear.”
How to get in touch
Whether you’ve got an urgent need for effective PR for your business, or just want to find out more about how we work, we’re always happy to chat.