Landbay case study
Landbay – Specialist marketplace lending platform for prime residential buy-to-let mortgages
- To position Landbay as a leading buy-to-let lender, central to the buy-to-let market.
- To encourage brokers to use Landbay positioning it as “Your lending partner”.
- To promote Landbay as an investable asset and a partner for institutional investors.
- To be the ‘go-to’ funding partner for the private rental sector.
- To champion the private rental sector.
- To be famous for service, case management and an expert, more rewarding approach amongst brokers, networks and distributors.
- To grow demand and recognition among the broker and landlord audience.
- To boost brand awareness across all audiences including as a FinTech company.
Over the first 12 months that bClear and Landbay worked together from
March 2020 to March 2021, bClear achieved:
Landbay is now seen as a voice of authority by mortgage brokers, networks and clubs. Journalists now come to bClear for commentary from Landbay on almost a weekly basis.
bClear’s online, print and social media coverage has raised Landbay’s profile significantly and positioned it as the ‘go to’ leader in lender customer services.
Coverage has been achieved across national newspapers, trade and business press, amplifying Landbay’s voice across all its target audiences.
bClear has generated 4,802 pieces of coverage online, in print and on social media from 142 press releases – all written by the bClear team.
We were the very first people in the industry to set up a webinar in conjunction with a publication, right at the start of the pandemic. This is now very common, and publications charge for it.
bClear has written 107 articles and placed them in key media, generating 724 pieces of coverage online, in print and on social media.
July 2023 was the best month-to-date for coverage with 6 press releases, 6 articles, 1 comment and 6 mentions achieving a total of 457 pieces of coverage.
Social media activity dramatically increased under bClear’s management with a 67% rise in new LinkedIn followers and a 6,000% rise in new Twitter followers.
Landbay is now a leading, specialist buy-to-let lender.
What the managing director says:
“Since we started working with bClear in March 2020, the team has made sure we are in the trade press regularly. We are being seen and heard as a voice of authority by mortgage brokers, networks and clubs and this media presence is helping us in our day-to-day business.
“It’s easy to work with bClear as they understand what we are about, we collaborate on ideas and they can turn things round quickly. It is a pleasure working with them.”
How to get in touch
Whether you’ve got an urgent need for effective PR for your business, or just want to find out more about how we work, we’re always happy to chat.