O’Neill Patient – Expert property solicitors dealing with all aspects of conveyancing
- To become well known throughout the mortgage market, particularly amongst lenders and potential introducers, including mortgage brokers, panel managers and estate agents.
- Position ONP as a tech-enabled brand that has the quickest turnaround times of any conveyancer in the market whilst also putting customer service at the heart of all it does.
- To position ONP Group as one of the leading conveyancers in the mortgage market attractive to investors.
- To create a similar brand presence in the mortgage market to rivals, but to be known as better operators with better service.
- To create a strategy for increased brand awareness of the ONP Group and its acquired brands.
- To promote the acquisition of CLG, raising the profile of CLG in trade and consumer press – and later other acquisitions.
To raise the profile of ONP Group in the legal press.
Since starting work with ONP and CLG in June 2020 we have increased the profile of both individual brands and the group across the mortgage, legal, property and consumer press.
bClear has successfully announced a number of new acquisitions that ONP has made.
Peak activity for ONP involved bClear achieving 203 pieces online, in print, on social media and in email alerts in just one month. This was across 18 publications in the legal, conveyancing, mortgage, property and financial press.
bClear worked with ONP to successfully help with issues management both when ONP had a bomb scare and when conveyancing was being attacked by the national press during the pandemic.
bClear has raised the profile both of ONP solicitors and ONP Group, positioning them as market leaders.
bClear has entered ONP into three awards. Their profile was enhanced when they won the first award bClear entered the firm into: Best Conveyancing Firm in the Mortgage Finance Gazette Awards.
bClear contacted The Lawyer, writing an entry that now has ONP listed as a top 100 lawyer in the prestigious ranking in the Legal Top 100.
What the group sales director said:
“We have worked with bClear since June 2020 and we are being seen in a variety of publications across the mortgage, property and legal sector. bClear writes our articles, press releases and award entries along with reactive comment opportunities for us which results in good coverage and aids in raising our profile in the market.
“We hold weekly virtual meetings to discuss progress and ideas for new pieces, the team is always proactive and lovely to deal with.”
How to get in touch
Whether you’ve got an urgent need for effective PR for your business, or just want to find out more about how we work, we’re always happy to chat.