Phoebus Software case study
Phoebus Software – Banking technology, enhancing all aspects of lending and savings
- To maintain and grow Phoebus Software’s reputation in key lending magazines.
- To portray Phoebus as the leading specialist solution for banking, lending and third-party administrators.
- To help create awareness of Phoebus Software Ltd amongst challenger banks entering the market.
- To make the lending market aware of the breadth of service knowledge and products that Phoebus has, so that Phoebus is not just associated with a particular siloed area that a client may have used in the past.
- To raise awareness of Phoebus as an ethical company, by promoting its ESG, environmental, charitable and diversity policies.
- Build credibility by entering Phoebus into relevant awards.
bClear has been working with Phoebus Software since 2014
A total of almost 10,000 pieces of coverage achieved in nine years, with year-on-year increases. Coverage in 2022 was over 1,000 pieces higher than in 2014.
From 2014 through to the end of 2022, bClear has written a total of 167 articles, 73 press releases and commented on 253 breaking news stories.
bClear has dramatically increased Phoebus profile with increasing fintech and national news coverage including a front-page story in a British mass-market national newspaper in 2021.
Working strategically, bClear has introduced bi-monthly campaigns. We work with HR s to coordinate communications across the business so press content, website and social media have the same messages and are issued at the same time for maximum impact.
bClear writes all Phoebus award entries and as a result Phoebus has consistently won the CSR category in the Mortgage Finance Gazette Awards. In 2022 bClear wrote twelve award, Phoebus was shortlisted in every entry and won five awards.
bClear has reviewed and input to Phoebus’ CSR and ESG strategies and brand reviews.
What the chief revenue officer says:
“I’ve been in our industry now longer than I care to remember. However, what that time has taught me is to surround myself with people that add the most value and recognise the right things to say at the right time.
“Call it emotional intelligence, experience, or whatever, but I’ve worked with bClear now for a number of years, and they are absolutely our chosen partner and always get the messaging and timing right! They understand the dynamics of our market, the nuances of our business and importantly how to marry the two together perfectly.”
How to get in touch
Whether you’ve got an urgent need for effective PR for your business, or just want to find out more about how we work, we’re always happy to chat.